Educational Tour Program
To date, over 50,000 students have been inspired by the accomplishments of some of the finest athletes in the history of sports at the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame.
The ASHOF Educational Tour Program is an educational, interactive field trip for 3rd-through-8th graders.
The students' energy and enthusiasm is contagious as they learn important life messages and skills in an exciting environment.
FUN and SKILLS
- Mathematical equations-batting averages, percentages of wins
- Historical significance
- Reading comprehension
- Character development
- Age appropriate materials
THE FIELD TRIP
- Setting high goals
- Dedication and discipline
- Continue to reach a minimum of 15,000 students per year
- Develop curriculum based on State Standards reinforcing the positive messages learned at the ASHOF
- Provide transportation costs to all schools in need