Educational Tour Program
The ASHOF Educational Tour Program is an educational, interactive field trip for 3rd-through-8th graders.
The students' energy and enthusiasm is contagious as they learn important life messages and skills in an exciting environment.
FUN and SKILLS
- Mathematical equations-batting averages, percentages of wins
- Historical significance
- Reading comprehension
- Character development
- Age appropriate materials
THE FIELD TRIP
- Educational video in the Bryant-Jordan Theatre
Educational trivia hunt in Museum
- Setting high goals
- Dedication and discipline
- Continue to reach a minimum of 15,000 students per year
- Develop curriculum based on State Standards reinforcing the positive messages learned at the ASHOF